They moved their store to the new building that's right off of 75 about a month ago and the new shop is a little larger. runs the place and always looks out for me - I am cheap. They offer to carry your bag out to your car, offer advice on selections and pretty funny guys. They have a humidor and cash checks too! If you need his info, his name is Juan Martinez D.O.B 06-24-85 and his phone number is 214-552-2820.Made with love in San Francisco, California. Cha-CHING! Come check us out!A good liquor store just off Hwy 75. We also carry replacement parts from top brands like Honda, Briggs & Stratton, Troy-Bilt, and more if you want to repair your own. Ft. single family home at 1504 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX 75023 on sale now for $273,999. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property.

It's basically the Japanese version of a dollar store but most items are $1.50 (some bigger items cost a little more but they're clearly marked at a higher price point like $3). 101 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 741, Plano, TX 75023 (972) 517-2598 $10 plus tax per person to enter but it's free play on all games. They have everything from mortal kombat, race car games, basketball hoops, skee ball, to dance dance revolution, guitar hero, shooting games,…""Specialty grocery store near downtown Plano featuring farm-fresh produce, custom meats, chef-prepared foods, artisan bread, and hand-crafted coffee in a vibrant space. Nice guy from Thailand(?) Our in-store service centers offer everything from small engine repair to blade sharpening and regular equipment maintenance. In the fall of 2010, the Northern Tool + Equipment store in Plano, Texas began supplying Texas residents with a large selection of Not all products online are available in stores. To view the policy, please go to Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.Like this review? their prices are now comparable or less than the big box stores.So every few weeks young Citizen Grumpy would dutifully commute from Plano to The "This place is so friendly and helpful. Nothing more. Lady behind the counter was nice. Anyone who lives, works, or attends school in the following counties: Collin, Rockwall, Dallas, Travis and Williams. 58 reviews of Daiso Japan "This is a Japanese "dollar" store concept where almost everything is a $1.50. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Somerset at Spring Creek located at 3801 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX 75023 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 858 - 1,751 Sq. Their selection is always fresh and he usually has something there to sample. Use the "Check Store Stock" link on the product detail page to confirm store availability.As a designer and manufacturer of heavy-duty tools and equipment, we understand how to keep them running to achieve maximum performance. Plano, TX.

Decent selection of liquor. Plano, TX. 1407 W Spring Creek Pkwy , Plano, TX 75023-4441 is currently not for sale. Turning 18 was a big deal. "This was a fun arcade. View detailed information and reviews for 101 W Spring Creek Pkwy in Plano, Texas and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Totally made my day and the staff was really nice when I called and even put aside a bottle for me so I knew it would be there. Popular websites such as Beer Advocate have recognized Chuck's store for its service and selection too.Great selection and verrry fair pricing. 8 photos. Share review. Ft. See 1805 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX 75023, a condos home located in the Springwood Creek Condominiums neighborhood. This is a nice neighborhood liquor store. The plaza is looking great with the redo. All the guys at this location were friendly and helpful. Texans Credit Union Branch Location at 101 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 733, Plano, TX 75023 - Hours of Operation, Phone Number, Services, Address, Directions and Reviews. This home was built in 1978 and last sold on 2/18/2015 for $189,850. The next time I came in, VIOLA!, it was there. That's a 25% markup!I considered my 18th birthday to be a major life event. It's pretty big and they have a very large selection of everything! Let others know what you think. Don't let the words "dollar store" (or technically $1.50 store) fool you; like most things from Japan, items sold here tend to be high quality with cute packaging. They have alot of other random stuff in the store I believe.Great wine and beer selection. 11/20/2016. Pretty good selection of beer and wine, but no liquor. I could do without…"We offer a great variety of high quality products - Whether you're looking for spirits, beer, wine, or cigars, we've got it for you! Love the staff! It's pretty big and they have a very large selection of everything! This 1,930 square foot house sits on a 8,712 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.