643 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 is a 11,250 sqft home. The school is also in constant communication with us, the parents, to ensure that we are informed of what is happening in school, should our children be hesitant to do so themselves, i.e., slipping grades. Add a Photo . Last Sold For $1,500,000 Taxes and insurance not included.Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment is less than 20%.Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan.Estimation is calculated based on tax assessment records, recent sale prices of comparable properties, and other factors.Estimated Rental Price is based on similar rentals in this area. Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed 7. out of 10. I think that the high school has stayed true to the philosophies of Lab, which are kindness, compassion, academic rigor and collaboration. This property was built in 1920 and last sold for $1,500,000.

Coconut Bircher. there is nothing that is lacking in the location or apartment itself! 643 Broadway, New York, NY 10012, USA Last updated on July 29, 2020 at 10:35 AM (PST) Known Residents; Neighborhood Sales; Associated Businesses; Property Assessment; License Holders; Permits; Major Issues; Geo Info; Age Distribution; Walkability Rating; City in a Nutshell; Neighbors; Sources; ClustrMaps.com. See Apartment 4 for rent at 647 Broadway in New York, NY from $8000} plus find other available New York apartments. CLOSED NOW. My colleagues and I tried Sweetwater Social out after work for the holidays during the happy hour and we were lucky to have Cesar be our server and MVP. Nearby restaurants include Coco & Cru, Chipotle Mexican Grill and The Press Shop. Short walk to both Central Park and park, Lincoln Center, Farmers markets, and a plentitude of restaurants. Embed review. Located directly above the 1, 2, 3 subway line, the Ansonia is perfectly situated in the Heart of New York City's most dynamic and Cultural neighborhood: the Upper West Side. Downtown Manhattan (Downtown) 0.2 miles from SoHo. Slide 1 of 3; Slide 2 of 3; Slide 3 of 3; hero gallery paused, press to play images slides Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. 643 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 has 14,052 total housing units. 643 Broadway is near Washington Square Park, Petrosino Square and Desalvio Playground.Homes similar to 643 Broadway are listed between $735K to $13,950K at an average of $2,370 per square foot. He thrived at both the middle and high school. Timeless southern and eastern views on a marvelous gothic church. Customize this page. Acai topped with granola, … The property was built in 1920 and it is part of school district 2. 643 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 is a 11,250 sqft home. 4.7 mi. Regardless, they are both amazing schools, and I couldn't be happier with my children's experiences. Take a soothing bath in an extra large bathroom and tub and feel the grace with every step on stunning herring-bone quarter sawn oak floors, while enjoying the detailed ceiling and woodwork of the grand Haussmannian beaux-arts era. Founded 2001; Incorporated NY; Annual Revenue --Employee Count 0; Industries Nonclassifiable Establishments; Contacts ANGELA C WONG; Contact Business. Coco & Cru - 643 Broadway, New York, New York 10012 - Rated 5 based on 9 Reviews "We were searching for a quick beverage and what a find! Today: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. Its sad to know that no one who works in the school has taken any kind of responsibility to notice these things.It is great, it has an amazing facility with kind welcoming people.This school enables bullies and they rule with impunity.