17/18, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400705, Maharashtra, India; CIN: U72300MH2004PTC245103; Telephone No.

August 21, 2018, pursuant to the order dated July 30, 2018 issued by Hon'ble National Company Law Tribunal, Mumbai Bench. Please verify all of the Information before using it, and do not make any investment decision, except upon the advice of a professional financial adviser. The Information or any part thereof may not be construed as an offer or recommendation to buy or sell any particular security. The ETF delivered 18.9% annually in the past 5 years. This is strong index in US. : +91-22-61217200; Contact: Morningstar India Help Desk (e-mail: Principal Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Plan Growth OptionPrincipal Emerging Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan - Growth OptionPrincipal Multi Cap Growth Fund-Direct Plan - Growth OptionPrincipal Focused Multicap Fund- Direct Plan - Growth Option Motilal Oswal AMC has launched a new fund of fund named Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF. Investors are looking for outstanding mutual funds or ETFs for medium to long term investment. NAV, dividends, returns, portfolio - complete track record of Motilal Oswal NASDAQ 100 Exchange Traded Fund. Is it good idea to start another SIP in Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 ETF?If you compare it with ICICI Pru US Blue Chip Equity Fund, which one is the best?Both invests in US equity. The information, data, analyses and opinions contained herein (“Information”): (1) include the confidential and proprietary information of the Morningstar group; (2) may not be copied or redistributed without prior, written consent of Morningstar; (3) are provided solely for informational purposes; (4) are not warranted to be complete, accurate or timely; and (5) may be drawn from data published on various dates and procured from various sources.

© Copyright 2020 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Morningstar name and logo are registered marks of Morningstar, Inc. © 2018 Morningstar.

One should consider some of these risks. : +91-22-61217100; Fax No. * Motilal Oswal Securities Limited ("MOSL") has been amalgamated with Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited ("MOFSL") w.e.f. Fund House : Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund. This is an international mutual fund scheme that invests in Nasdaq 100 index. However Motilal Oswal NASDAQ 100 ETF invests in all stocks under Nasdaq 100. Office: 9th floor, Platinum Technopark, Plot No. Indian markets are taking a huge beating and many of your mutual funds are in deep red. Past performance may or may not be sustained in future and is no indication of future performance. The value and income derived from investments may go down as well as up. and provides various insights on this blog to help investors. Get instant access to a free live streaming chart of the Motilal Oswal NASDAQ 100 ETF ETF. You can continue in these funds for next 1-2 years,but keep close watch as sector funds can always take u turn.Thanks Suresh..yes u never said 1 year..it is my interpretation based on ur article that I should get them out in one year as I saw better returns compared to two years.I will continue and keep reinventing the lumpsum also as a seperate investment.Thanks Suresh..yes u never said 1 year..it is my interpretation based on ur article that I should get them out in one year as I saw better returns compared to two years.I will continue and keep reinventing the lumpsum also as a seperate investment.I already taken SIP in ICICI Pru US Blue Chip Equity Fund. Before we jump into actual ETF details, let us know what is Nasdaq 100 Index is all about. He is NISM Certified Investment Adviser (Level-1), did MBA-Finance and has been analyzing financial markets in the last 20 years.He tracks Mutual Funds, Stocks, Insurance Plans, Health insurance etc. We have filtered mutual fund schemes that are investing in US equity and comparable with this ETF.Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 Exchange Traded Fund has outperformed in the last 8 years. ICICI Would have more flexibility. If you still have issues, you can reach out to your demat account customer care.What difference between Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 ETF Vs FOF?Motilal Oswal recently came up with FoF that invests in this ETF itself. Morningstar India Private Limited, its affiliates, and their officers, directors and employees shall not be responsible or liable for any trading decisions, damages or other losses resulting from, or related to, the Star Rating, or the mutual fund schemes featured herein, or their use. This risk profile in this segment is low to medium.This ETF is currently investing in the following sectors along with the weightage.Here are the top holdings of this ETF as on September-2019.Here are various ratios which can help investors to know more about this ETF.If you have demat account, you can buy this ETF units like any other stock purchase.

ICICI Fund invests in few bluechip stocks. He also provides various business ideas for aspiring entrepreneurs. Get Morningstar independent and trusted analysis, research, including real-time stock quotes, prices, performance data, analysis, news, tips, and chart info, all designed to help investors invest confidently in …