By fusing the traditional mechanisms of the fountain pen with a modern industrial design, we have created an eye-catching fountain pen that is simultaneously appreciative of the past and relevant in the present. When the Diamond 580 was introduced TWSBI switched to JoWo nibs. But if you want to adjust it you can.

By fusing the traditional mechanisms of the fountain pen with a modern industrial design, we have created an eye-catching fountain pen that is simultaneously appreciative of the past and relevant in the present.

Please try your search again later.

It's I take at work.

A functioning nib coupled with a lubricating ink like Noodler's Blue Eel and suddenly this is one of the smoothest pens in my collection. By fusing the traditional mechanisms of the fountain pen with a modern industrial design, we have created an eye-catching fountain pen that is simultaneously appreciative of the past and relevant in the present.

It comes with a stainless steel nib. What are your thoughts on the TWSBI Diamond 580?

The main feature that the TWSBI 580 offers, which the ECO does not, is an interchangeable nib unit. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. TWSBI Diamond 580, a classic fountain pen with a piston ink-filling system. Fits my TWSBI 580 like it was made for it....what could go wrong?

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

After 50 plus years as an OEM manufacturer for different global brands, TaShin Precision decided to start selling under their own brand, and thus TWSBI was born Would have given it 5 stars but there is a collar on the section, that comes with it (I'm sure there is a technical name for it) that is just tad short and so fits loosely between the barrel of the pen and the nib, so the nib assembly feels like it is loose in the barrel even though it's not. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

The TWSBI 580 is pretty big.
The Diamond 580 comes with a benchmark ink-filling mechanism and has all detachable parts. Great nib, very smooth and wrote well out of the box.

Platinum Carbon Ink Bottle 60ml - Black

I ordered this as a replacement and it is perfect. It writes wet even the fine line versions are wet, on quality paper it's a dream, smooth and expressive without sacrificing precision.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Great ink capacity.

(Perhaps I should say “ easily interchangeable nib,” since technically you can swap the nib on an ECO, you just have to pull the nib manually as opposed to unscrewing a nib unit, and you cannot purchase ECO nibs separately.)

We felt that it was important to allow the user to disassemble and reassemble the pen and completely experience the traditional aspects of owning and using a fountain pen. SMOOTHERPRO Heavy Duty Tactical Pen with Finger Practice Spinning Knob and Tungsten Tip for Tremor Parkinson Arthritic Hands EDC(SA350)

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Please try again TWSBI Diamond 580 Nib Unit - Fine. $23.00 Quick View Compare TWSBI. The Diamond 580 comes with a benchmark ink-filling mechanism and has all detachable parts We felt that it was important to allow the user to disassemble and reassemble the pen and completely experience the traditional aspects of owning and using a fountain pen.

Diamine 30 ml Bottle Fountain Pen Ink, Ancient Copper I was an idiot and dropped my TWSBI bending the nib, but this replacement got me back to writing again! In recent years, the development and modernization of writing instruments has resulted in traditional writing instruments, such as fountain pens, falling into obscurity. TWSBI 2020 Diamond 580 ALR Aluminum Prussian Fountain Pen EF/F/M/B/ 1.1 nib. TWSBI’s extra fine is like a Japanese medium, which is fairly fine. It has a good feel. AmazonBasics Sketch and Drawing Art Pencil Kit - 17-Piece Set

Required a bit of tuning to get the flow and feedback right.
If you would like to learn more about my new pen, See Video Here.

AmazonBasics Felt Tip Marker Pens - Assorted Color, 12-Pack Product Information

If you like to use different nib sizes, … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations My TWSBI 580 came with an extra fine nib that never wrote well.

The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. The nib, cap metal accents, inner mechanism, end cap metal accents are now all RoseGold plated.

TWSBI fountain pens are loved for their high quality and affordability, offering beautiful designs and advanced filling mechanisms normally reserved for much more expensive pens. Comes in B, M, F, EF, Stub1.1, or Stub1.5 sizes