9000 days to thank Gods.

A true talent.

9000 days of destiny.

Will you be the master of your fate, the captain of your soul?The Radical One Step Secret to Ultimate TransformationEvolving Perceptions with the Clubbell Mass Evolution

It has made me feel that I will not sink beneath the weight of life’s circumstances, but I can make a decision to use my 1000 days (caring for a mentally ill mom) to dictate a positive reaction and postive path for my future. Performing in their own productions, music festivals, private functions and many corporate events their shows not only appeal to the eye but also to the ear. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Sheet $3.99 Piano/Vocal/Chords Sheet

Best of Humans Recommended for you. the best soundtrack in this movie.

Invictus – 9000 days ending version. Words and music by Ed Sheeran $3.95 Morgan Freeman recites 'Invictus' from memory on Charlie Rose - Duration: 1:44. $3.99

... Invictus - 9000 days (reprise) (ending version) Yollandi Nortjie & Overtone - Duration: 1:55. juxtaboy 52,344 views.

I absolutely love the story, and remember very well when South Africa pulled off the impossible in 1995, even though there was very little coverage in America.Thanks Vlad! $0.00 and it touched my soul. Morgan Freeman recites 'Invictus' from memory on Charlie Rose - Duration: 1:44.

Many of us still do. I also love the song. Pe…

To think that those 9.000 days were set aside… for destiny – it’s such a different way to think. Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Like this: Like Loading... Related. Overtone is a group of six young performers ranging from ages 23-29.

But we all know we can’t dictate what happens to us, what life throws our way. $3.99 $3.99 I happened to see the movie recently and I must admit almost every scene and frame of Mandela and the Springboks is truly inspiring especially given the circumstances they were in.

Words and music by Diane Warren / recorded by Cher

4 Piano/Vocal/Guitar Sheet Thank you so much for writing this. Words and music by Carrie Underwood, Chris DeStefano, and Hillary Lindse... Such a positive and powerful way to view the harsh circumstances that life can throw at you.