NBC's The Voice Season 18 premiered on February 25 with an all-new episode. Live shows begin May 4.The Jonas Brothers Eat Cake, No Love for Blake and More – The Voice Battles 2020 OuttakesNick, Joe and Kevin Jonas sneak some cake icing, Kelly shows off her dress and more behind-the-scenes moments with coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton during the Battles Outtakes. The wild card results should be revealed during the results show that night, if the pattern follows what happened in season 17.The episodes airing May 11 and 12 will feature the nine artists who advanced to the semifinals, and then on May 18 and 19, the top four artists will compete in the finals, with one being crowned the winner of season 18. Check out our recap and results including who made it onto a team, here. » Get The Voice Official App: Nick Jonas and James Taylor Compare Hairstyles – The Voice Knockouts 2020 OuttakesJames Taylor and Nick Jonas have inverse hairstyles, Blake wants everyone to know he's won the show six times, Kelly loves John in pink and more during The Voice Knockouts Outtakes. The power of finding out who he is and what he wants. His blind audition song was I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston. Powered by Here are where Teams Kelly, Nick, Blake and Legend stand on The Voice season 18. Two episodes into the newest season, we're starting to see the teams fall into place. » Get The Voice Official App: 10 Shares View On One Page The Voice; The Voice Australia 2020 Teams Let's Keep Track of Who Is Repping Each Coach in The Voice Grand Final. Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Dara McNicholl. Dara performs. 15 July, 2020 by Hannah Story.

Live shows begin May 4. The four artists who performed in the four-way knockout are:The winner of the four-way knockout will be revealed during Monday’s live show on May 4 and that person will complete the Top 17.Then during the May 5 results show, out of the nine artists who haven’t yet advanced to the semis, one artist from each team with the highest votes will get to compete for a wild card spot. ‘The Voice’ Teams 2020: Who Is Left In Season 18? With that in mind, here is where all four teams stand so far this season.The artists that Kelly Clarkson currently has on her team are:Artists Clarkson had who have been eliminated include:The artists that Nick Jonas currently has on his team are:Artists Jonas had who have been eliminated include:The artists that Blake Shelton currently has on his team are:Artists Shelton had who have been eliminated include:The artists that John Legend currently has on his team are:Artists Legend had who have been eliminated include:This year, the live shows will feature the Top 17 contestants — four from each coach plus the winner of the four-way knockout. Winner of The Voice Australia 2020: Chris Sebastian. Chris Sebastian: Out of the shadows and into the spotlight. Stellar Perry and Delta Goodrem hang out on Delta's 'cosy couch'Stellar Perry and Delta Goodrem hang out on Delta's 'cosy couch'Chris Sebastian and Kelly Rowland shed tears at final mentoring sessionJohnny Manuel prepares for the Grand Finale at Guy Sebastian's houseSiala Robson and Boy George push creativity to a new levelWatch the provocative new series Little Birds now on Stan.The surprising truth about Australia's unofficial 'nation anthem'Emotional and grateful artist takes top honours in nail-biting finishThe power of finding out who he is and what he wants'I could literally feel my heart beating in my ears''There is nothing that I have to do, or try to be, because I'm just be...Exceptionally close vote sees decision goes down to the wireTwo incredible performances made choosing a winner nearly impossible for Coach Kelly RowlandWho do you think is better at changing nappies — Chris or Guy Sebastian? Here are where Teams Kelly, Nick, Blake and Legend stand on The Voice season 18. The Voice; Who Is in Team Delta The Voice 2020? Look Back at Team Delta As We Approach The Voice Grand Final. Emotional and grateful artist takes top honours in nail-biting finish. The Voice Season 18 blind auditions night 2 airs Tuesday evening. 'The Voice' coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Nick Jonas, and Blake Shelton has selected their top finalists and contestants of the spring 2020 season. 19 July, 2020 by Hannah Story. Dara McNicholl is a 12-year-old from County Derry. Road to the Grand Finale: Chris Sebastian. Exclusive: The brothers square off in a cheeky challenge Chris Sebastian: Out of the shadows and into the spotlightThe power of finding out who he is and what he wants The Voice Kids teams 2020 Team Paloma Faith.