Jag trodde aldrig att jag skulle sakna någon som jag aldrig har träffat så mycket men jag saknar Tim så det gör ont. ANKI and KLAS, thank you so much for talking about Tim, for telling stories about Tim's life, for not leaving us alone with our grief. I will never forget that moment, I was so excited to see him. I always listened to you whenever I felt bad. You are a major source of joy in my life. Listen carefully. I fell in love with the melody. His unique music is also lifting us to a new age that is slowly to come and I am verry grateful for everything he has given to us but I'm sad and sad and sad.. Rest in peace legend.I wish i was able to see you in concert before you passed... ❤You are and always have been the reason I smile. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Rest in peace Tim.There isn't a day when I don't think of you. Since I think of you every day, I’m broken every day. BrasilAvicii defines music for me,the worst thing i got 6 days before my birthday was getting to know that he commited suicide and i still,till this day cry whenever i remember him and listen to his songs,almost all his songs all day long.I discovered electronic music because of Avicii,he was what music meant for me after listening to him,then only i started listening to electronic music and Avicii was like a drug and i still want to get more of his music,his face,his style.He can't be replaced,
Thanks to Tim, I'll never stop making music as his music continues to ignite the flame of passion within me till this very day. I miss you Avicii<3Te extrañare Avicii, si no fuera por ti, no hubiera conocido la música electrónica, nunca te olvidare Bro <3 I truly miss you so much ♥️♥️♥️You rapture me with your remixes, your sounds and lyricsYou knew all the words to sayFrom the start it was so amazing that up today I’m still chained to your songs. Not one day goes by without missing you I want to bring my family and my cats out of my home place and escape. Like him, I've struggled with depression and mental health problems my entire life. Avicii might be dead, but his memory lives on, in his unforgettable songs. Thinking of you and hoping that you are safe now wrapped up in the arms of angels so many memories are connected to so many of his songs. Such a cliche but you really never know what you have till it is gone. Hadn't even heard of him until recently. Knowing that we won't be hearing any new music from him, I listen to the old ones, but the magic in his melodies, make the old ones sound new! TIM touched my heart deeply 243

Sie ist pures Leben. Tim verkade som en sådan genuin person med så fantastiska idéer och tankar.

He was Avicii.

:( Micheline Diniz Te amo! And I just bought it. I'm listening to my playlist with your no vocals inimitable melodies: UMF Anthem-Bromance 4 vers-Rapture-Speed-Last Dance 4vers-Even-Jailbait 2 vers-Muja-Sound of now-Street Dancer 2vers-Sunshine-I could be the one-Dear Boy-Edom-Silhouettes 2vers. For sure a BLESSED RAPTURESugar, you make my soul complete❤️Tim was the sole reason I got into music production. There have been days when I've cried, trying to get over the fact that he has died. His songs were unique, but what made him our favourite was who he was. But I still, do believe, that he'll remain in my heart forever, and my heart has a special, warm place reserved for Tim. Having your music Tim is an excellent investment because it grows in value over the years. its Hard to believe that someone so talented like u could not find his way to cope and stay with us. Now when he had a funeral we turned on "hey brother" He always turn avicci's music when I was sad . I wish you are here with us. His songs are something that can be listened again and again and never bores u like other songs! Actually being is unlimited..
I have been a big fan of oh brother where art thou and the music behind it since I was very young.