Recipients listed below. The Bailey family wanted to make the dream of a quality education available to more people. demonstrated scholastic achievement, and a dedication to community service.This program provides educational scholarships to college students who have a financial need and have 74 were here. The Bailey Family Foundation Application Recipient Evaluator SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION Our current scholarship period has ended.

Award letters have been emailed. Starting in 2018, the scholarship will be awarded to 300 top student leaders each year with the intent of promoting their academic excellence through college graduation, and providing them the opportunity to reach their full potential. We are dedicated to expanding the availability and enhancing the quality To learn more watch this video. The Gates Scholarship is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for exceptional, Pell-eligible, minority, high school seniors. ""I would not be able to attend the college of my choice without you. The The Bailey Family Foundation awards scholarships to high school seniors and college students primarily in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Polk counties, Florida. Sarah 2014 Recipient "I "I cannot thank the Bailey Family Foundation enough. Bailey Simons/Frank Family Memorial Scholarship Application 2020 138 E. Main St. - Suite 201 Kent, Ohio 44240 Phone: 330-474-0480 E-mail: info@portagefoundation.org LATEST TWEETS From this program the Foundation hopes to learn how scholarships can be awarded most effectively.Our current scholarship application period has ended. We will accept new applications from: January 1st, 2021 to February 28th, 2021 Thank you. Annie 2014 Recipient "I cannot thank the Bailey Family Foundation enough."
The Bailey Family Foundation is dedicated to expanding the availability and enhancing the quality of post secondary education. ""I’m going to a college I have dreamed of attending. ""Thank you Bailey Family Foundation for the support and the generous scholarship that you have given me. demonstrated scholastic achievement, and a dedication to community service.Attending or Planning to Attend Eligible HS/CollegeAttending or Planning to Attend Eligible HS/CollegeThis program provides educational scholarships to lineal descendants of Joseph Moss Bailey who demonstrate scholastic achievement.This research program is designed to determine how limited scholarship funds are the most efficiently utilized. The amount of the scholarship is $5000. 2020 Cycle Closed. US students interested in applying for the Bailey Family Foundation Florida Scholarships should note that the deadline is Feb 28, 2020. Copyright © 2017 - 2020.
The Bailey Family Foundation was established on May 8, 1997, by Ron K. Bailey to improve the availability and quality of post secondary education. Criteria: Possess a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA "This program provides educational scholarships to high school seniors who have a financial need and have The Foundation distributes over $2,000,000 annually to fund more than 500 scholarships primarily in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Polk counties in west central Florida.Scholarship Buddy focuses on providing scholarship information to high school and college students in the United States.

""This award brings me closer to achieving my goals.

Dalton 2015 Recipient "Thank you Bailey Family Foundation for the support and the generous scholarship that you have given me." All Rights Reserved.