It's so dangerous All this blamelessness And I feel like I lost all the good I've known It's so dangerous All this shamelessness And I … I'm proud to be a little bit more vulnerable on this album. "Morgan also explained of the band's forthcoming new album, "These songs are carefully crafted to nestle in your ears like a tiny velvet rabbit clutching a switch-blade." I was taking a look around on the Seether shop to pre-order the new album and I noticed a few odd things:-If you go to the Catalog section , you can see most of the back-catalog. The album, whose Latin title means "If you want peace, prepare for war," was released in 2020. I’m exposing myself to a degree I’m not normally comfortable with. https://www.revolvermag.com/music/seether-new-dangerous-video The band emerged in 1999 as Saron Gas (a name taken from the back of a sound effects CD) and released its debut album, Fragile, the following year on Musketeer Records. Fans can tune in to their digital series on Music, radio and podcasts, all free. "And even though touring is currently on hold, Seether has been hanging out with fans at home on their social media channels. Seether has returned with their brand new song "Dangerous," and have announced that a brand new album called Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum is on the way and is set to be released on August 28th. SEETHER's rock-solid rhythm section is bassist and founding member Dale Stewart, and drummer John Humphrey (who joined in 2003). From livestream Q&As and acoustic performances with Shaun Morgan, to cooking tutorials with Dale Stewart, to crossfit workouts with Corey Lowery, and drum sessions with John Humphrey, the band has been finding ways to stay connected with all of their fans at home. These listings oddly have the "pre-oder" tag in the image but they all list the release date for the original album. In a country whose musical tastes center around pop and indigenous music, Fragile found impressive chart success. He added, "This whole album is kind of me going through that process. "Dangerous," which also comes with an animated music video created by noted Turkish director Mertcan Mertbilek, includes lyrics like "It's so dangerous all this blamelessness/ and I feel like I lost all the good I've known" and "See hope fading out of your eyes/ This time the pain is going to feel unreal. The song was premiered on June 24, 2020. The new album's haunting, unforgettable "Dangerous" is … "Dangerous" is the first single from Seether's 8th studio album "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum". Pick and Click one of the menu tabs above for more artist info.Or click the artist name tag above to go to the artist page.He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. Across the Atlantic, the U.S.-based Wind Up Records caught wind of the band's growing popularity and signed the South African bandmates, who changed their name to Seether, given that Sarin Gas is the name of a lethal nerve agent used in chemical warfare.They hit the studio in Nashville in late 2019 to record their eighth album, Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. Dangerous Lyrics: So take them off, the blinders that cover your eyes / Don't break new ground, just follow the beaten path / Well all I can do in the end is bury it in the cellar / And only a fool Pre-order SIGNED and EXCLUSIVE bundles (UK/Europe): Hailing from South Africa and comprising members Shaun Morgan (vocals, guitar), Dale Stewart (bass), and John Humphrey (drums), Seether embrace a brand of heavy metal mostly associated with the post-grunge era of alternative music, complete with crunchy distortion and brooding textures. Seether - Dangerous (Acoustic)Dangerous (Acoustic) is filmed and recorded at Seether's home studio in Nashville, TN. But I think it’s OK. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App.