If, like me, you follow international rugby union - and have been brought up on the anthems sung by the crowds pre-match and during the match - you will love this album. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Land of My Fathers: 1999 Rugby World Cup 1 – Bryn Terfel & Shirley Bassey: World In Union: 2 – Russell Watson: Swing Low: 3 – Katherine Jenkins: Wales Victorious (Bread Of Heaven 2003… Rugby is a great game and these songs truly inspire any rugby fan, listen to this album and imagine your team lifting the Webb-Ellis Trophy. This highlight of the Album is definitly Bryn Terfel and Shirley Bassey's rendition of "The World in Union" the rugby world cup anthem, the stirring theme and lyrics were written for this sort of performance. Tracklist . Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average.
New Submission Land of My Fathers: 1999 Rugby World Cup Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for World in Union 2003 - Various Artists on AllMusic - 2003 World in Union 2007 20 Rugby Anthems Style: Folk. Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Bassey and Terfel provide an emotionally charged and stirring melody while the Welsh male voice choirs provide superb backing. "World in Union", with lyrics by Charlie Skarbek, is a theme song for the Rugby World Cup that attempts to capture the spirit of international friendship which exemplifies rugby union culture the world over. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 October 2003 This highlight of the Album is definitly Bryn Terfel and Shirley Bassey's rendition of "The World in Union" the rugby world cup anthem, the stirring theme and lyrics were written for this sort of performance. World In Union 2003 Please try again World in Union: Rugby World Cup, 2011- The Official Album Various Artists - World In Union (1991) Also included in the album are Dame Kiri Te Kanawa's version which is also excellent, as well as other rugby classics Sweet Low, Jerusalem, Bread of Heaven, Waltzing Mathilda and Flower of Scotland. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. World in Union 2007 20 Rugby Anthems World In Union: Rugby World Cup 2015, The Official Album 内容的にはまあまあ満足ですが、「新品」をオーダーしたはずなのに、UKから送られてきた品物は新品とも程度の良い中古品ともつかない、非常にビミョーなものでした。CDケースがラッピングされていないところを見ると、後者かも・・・? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Various ‎– World In Union 2003 Label: Decca ‎– 476 124-0 Format: CD, Compilation Country: UK Released: 2003 Genre: Folk, World, & Country. 平原綾香さんのジュピターが出たおかげ?で 急に有名になった ラグビーワールドカップのテーマ曲 world in union 。第4回(2000年)と第2回(1991年 この大会からテーマになったそうです)のバージョンが入ってます。ほかにウエールズ、スコットランド、アイルランドのテーマ曲っていうのですか 代表応援曲も。サッカーのワールドカップで有名になった you will never walk alone も入っていて、サッカー、ラグビーを問わずフットボール応援歌なのだと知りました。 I used to have this album, back in the day...but my ex-wife stole it along with the remainder of my movable property after I divorced her.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.
World in Union: Rugby World Cup, 2011- The Official Album This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Various Artists - World In Union (1991) Various Artists - World In Union (1991)